Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who are you voting for?


Admittedly, I don’t know enough about politics. But I do have a vote and I want to make sure I use it correctly. We stumbled upon this site and found it incredibly insightful when it comes to the current presidential candidates and how they match up with our personal beliefs. You can see where each candidate stands on certain issues and in the end you can change how important each issue is to you overall. Personally? I match up best with Dennis Kucinich. He dropped out months ago. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Why are we posting this? Because it's our civic duty, that's why. You fascist fucks.


***What does the picture of Alessandra Ambrosio have to do with any of this? Not sure. But damn it she's hot.

***Today's post is for A&M's friend KK who we know doesn't have shit to do at work today. Kevin, this should keep you busy for a while.

No comments: