- Fantasy Fuck Yous: Anquan Boldin (65 yards and 0 TDs over the last 2 weeks)
- Ok, I’m taking it back. A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila is a stupid show. BUT, that first episode when the all of the chicks were parading around in their little outfits…now that was quality TV. (What does this have to do with the Monday Football Hangover? Nothing.)
- Merrill Hodge is full of shit. His power rankings after this week have the Steelers at number 1ahead of
New England. What? I see what’s going on here; the league is such a runaway that in order to make it interesting somebody has to stir the pot. Hogwash. The Pats are the best team in the league. This isn’t even a debate. Remember when NFL Live was all about analysis, statistics and highlights? Damn it I miss Suzy Kolber and Ron Jaworski.
- Marshawn Lynch is a beast. With Adrian Peterson going down with an injury I think Lynch has a legitimate chance to get the offensive rookie of the year. Despite having only one 100-yard game, Lynch is on pace to rush for over 1,300 yards and 11 TDs. And that’s behind a depleted offensive line and a quarterback who played at Tulane. It's great to see Lynch being the NFL player we all thought he'd be.
- Is there going to be a gayer movie this holiday season than 'Enchanted' staring Patrick Dempsey? Didn’t think so.
- In checking the NL Rookie of the Year votes, it doesn’t look like Tim Lincecum got a single vote. This is a travesty. (The last SF Giant to win the award? John Montefusco, 1975.) Before I expound upon the stupidity of the MLB voters can someone please confirm that Lincecum actually was a rookie this season? Baseball has crazy rules when it comes to what constitutes a rookie season. Anyone? Josh? Ryan?
- See, this is why
usually handles the Football Hangover article on Mondays. Jericho