Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Awesome Town!


Watch this video!

That's it. One measly link today. I'm working on 4 hours of sleep...give me a break. Plus Jericho keeps hyping a movie post he's been working on. Usually when he nerds out like this and takes multiple days to finish a post it turns into either 1) a fantastical diatribe involving a porpoise and a MILF or 2) a dead-on accurate look predicting the upcoming success of summer movies. One or the other. I don't know about you but my palms are sweaty in anticipation.

P.S. Anyone know how to put the video in the post? It'd be a whole lot cooler if you did.



III

5 comments:

Scronton said...

That video was the dumbest thing I've seen all day. Fortunately I just woke up so there's time to find something else to take it's place.

Walk On Boy said...

Copy the embed code on the youtube site; click on the edit HTML code on the blogger site; paste the code where you wants it.

Not that difficult, but it took me roughly six months to figure that out.

Next stop: Awesometown.

tahoesanta said...

The guy in the apartment upstairs from me is giving his girl the 3 finger donkey blaster right now. I'm about to walk up there and tell him to keep it the fuck down or let me finish her off.

I'll decide after this beer.

Anonymous said...

Bless you Tahoe. You are a true gentleman.

CMW said...

Two things:

1. I don't know why tahoesanta hasn't made an honest woman of me already.

2. How are you going to say that Matthew McConaughey shouldn't get credit for Dazed and Confused and then quote him in your next post?