Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Apples and Moustaches - Yay!




Apple
Memphis/Kansas last night was fantastic. I’m not going to even get into the ‘shoulda fouled”, “gotta hit the free throws”, “who’s wife would you rather?” conversation. (In case you’re curious the answers are…Yes. Obviously. And Calipari’s, no doubt.) Last night was just fantastic basketball. The refs did a great job letting them play. And we were seeing the best of the best last night. It really does make you think that college football should adopt the playoff system. (for our loyal readers, remember when we let KK write something? And he fumbled around trying to make the college football/basketball playoffs point? That was awesome. He’s such a tugjob.)


Moustache
Yes, I watch The Bachelor. Yes, I am embarrassed to admit it. Yes, I am confident at my pick this season…Shayne. Here’s my question. How is it that each of the girls unquestionably wants to be with this guy yet he has the common sense to decide which one he likes. Isn’t this kinda lopsided? I mean when will one of these chicks stand up and say “you know what, thanks anyways, but you’re not my type.” It’s so stupid that each and every one of them talks about how into this guy they are. That’s 20 chicks, without a doubt, professing their love to this dude. It’s just hard to understand.


Apple
No joke. Barry Bonds to the Yankees. Not yet. But in a few months. When they need a big bat in the lineup to help pull away from the Sox and the Blue Jays (The Blue Jays?!?!) Damn I bet Barry looks good in pinstripes.


Moustache
Honestly, which comeback are you more excited for? Beverly Hills 90210? Or The New Kids on the Block? It’s a complete toss-up for me. I mean, on one hand you have the old gang at West Beverly back up to their old hijinks and shenanigans. And on the other, 5 off the coolest dudes to ever rock fluorescent pink and green are back. I wonder if Joey can still hit that high note. “Please, don’t go girl.” It’s an NKOTB block party and we’re all invited.


Apple
I went to a nutrionist a few days ago. He told me with the amount of tofu and soy products I’ve been taking I might as well be eating 12oz steaks everyday. I’m getting the same type of lopsided nutrition in my diet. I’m paraphrasing here, of course. But now I’m thoroughly confused. How am I supposed to be a vegetarian?


Moustache
I’ve always wanted to be a cab driver. I’ll let you in on another secret of mine as well. I am almost positive that when I’m driving through the city other cab drivers notice my moves and say to themselves “he must be a cabbie.” This has always been a dream of mine.


Apple
Though it pains us to admit, we finished last in our super nerd NCAA pool with other blogs. The dude from bearsnecessity.com won. At least it wasn’t the chick. Or the hockey guy. This means that we’ll have a guest blogger at some point in the near future. You'll be able to recognize him cause he'll probably talk about how cool Cal is and he won't say 'fuck' very much. So let him have it. Especially you Phucko and Dirt Diver. Let him know how wrong he is. No matter what the topic.


Bears Necessity-100
Gossip on Sports-91

The Battle of California-82

The Sports Lounge-80

The Play in California-76

Apples and Moustaches-75

No comments: