Well, it’s a great day and a sad day. I wish I was with
1. A six foot bong and our friend Benny knocking at the door with some of
2. The DVD complete series of One Tree Hill. With special DVD extras including an interview with the head stylist and make up artist on set. That Shaun Michael Murray is a dreamboat. I know
3. The ability to realize that Thomas Jones is not a good pick in the first round of the draft this year. True story. Six years ago
4. A knuckle sandwich. You heard me
5. A pony keg of Guiness, an iPod filled with Band of Horses, The Natural, Eddie Vedder’s solo album and every song Jack White has ever made. And the iPod’s on shuffle. And
6. A guest appearance on Ebert & Robert. With the subject being: the influence of Johnny Depp on tighty whiteies in the
7. A shopping spree at Ted Baker, Ben Sherman and John Varvatos. Here’s the thing.
*Please note, from here on out anything I write that directly references fantasy football players is complete bullshit. Too many of you fucks are in leagues with me. If you think I’m tipping my hand just to gain some credibility on this blog you’re fucking crazy. Except when I mention Marvin Harrison. I think he’s gonna be a stud this year.
Happy Birthday buddy. You’re the man.
Great post yesterday. I’ll see you this weekend.