Friday, July 18, 2008
Are you ready for...
Are you ready for…
- The Dark Knight to open with $140 million, the second biggest opening ever behind Spiderman 3?
- Greg Norman’s 82 on Sunday? Let me put it this way, predicting Greg Norman’s 82 is as easy as predicting that Paris would start banging that one dude once Nicole Richie was seen with the dude’s brother. You can set your watch by that.
- Sex and the City 2, 3 and 4? Do you realize that SATC has made $370 million worldwide on a budget of $65 million? Yes, you read that correctly, that’s over $300 million in gross profit.
- Spielberg, Ford and Lucas to each make $100 million from Indy 4? Well, you better be, they’ll be there after this weekend.
- To admit that Will Smith is the biggest movie star of all time? Do you realize that Hancock is his sixth movie to make at least $175 million domestically and his seventh to make at least $350 million internationally? (I’ve been making this claim for the last 6-7 years, btw, this really deserves it’s own post)
- To live in a world where “What Happens in Vegas” that poopy diaper with Ashton Diaz and Cameron Kutcher makes over $200 million worldwide?
- For The Dark Knight to be one of your top ten favorite movies ever? Fuck, I’m excited for this. We’ll chat on Monday…