Thursday, June 28, 2007
5 things we learned 5 minutes before the NBA Draft
1. Naming your child 'a player to be named later' would give him/her a lifetime of references on Sports pages, blogs, AP wires, etc....and incredible placement on Google searches.
2. The East Coast is scared shitless that the West Coast has the first 2 picks in the draft.
3. Greg Oden is 7 feet tall. Wow. Really?
4. There is a kid named Ryvon Corville available. Doesn't that sound like a song that Lil Jon would put out?
5. Joakim Noah is still a doucebag.